Qualifications and Experience
- Peter has been a New Hampshire real estate broker for over 30 years. He has additional experience as an appraiser, construction manager and developer.
- In the 1970′s, before his corporate career, Peter owned a network of 5 real estate offices in Maine and NH. During the 1990 s he was part owner of The Williams Group, a successful commercial real estate business that was the pioneer in several of the initial redevelopment projects at Pease International Tradeport.
- Peter’s business background includes 14 years with 3 Fortune 100 Companies. He was a member of the Corporate Real Estate staff of Digital Equipment Corporation, Combustion Engineering, Inc. and Asea Brown Bovari, Inc.
- During his career he managed more than 100 substantial foreign and domestic, real estate acquisitions and divestitures for these multinational corporations.
- He participated in the planning, design and development of a wide range of corporate office and industrial facilities throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Europe and South America.
- After his corporate career, Peter decided to return to his home state and focus his entrepreneurial interests in commercial real estate brokerage and development opportunities in Southeastern New Hampshire.